A breakthrough treatment for incontinence and confidence. This unique technology revolutionizes the Men & Women's intimate health and wellness category by providing those suffering from incontinence with a completely non-invasive option.
"Incontinence is actually caused by weakening of the muscles within the pelvic floor region, often a result of the natural aging process, childbirth, menopause in women and prostate enlargement in men may contribute to incontinence, but that doesn’t mean you just have to live with it. Almost all cases of urinary incontinence can be treated, managed or cured."
Harnessing the power of HIFEM (High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic) technology, BTL EMSELLA™ stimulates the entire pelvic floor at once—with a single session providing thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions, comparable to thousands of Kegels. Supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions are extremely important in muscle re-education of incontinent patients.
A recent clinical study demonstrated that 100% of patients had better awareness of pelvic floor muscles as a result of treatment, with 95% of patients treated reported satisfaction and significant improvement in their quality of life following six treatments with BTL EMSELLA™.
BODY AGING, CHILDBIRTH AND MENOPAUSE CAN LEAD TO WEAK PELVIC MUSCLES & INCONTINENCE
What is it?
- A non-invasive treatment that contracts your pelvic floor muscles to help with incontinence in men & women. It is equvalent to 11,200 Kegels.
Where does it treat?
- The Pelvic floor.
Am I good candidate?
- Do you leak urine when you cough, sneeze
or engage in sports activities?
- Do you need to go to the bathroom often?
- Have you refrained from intimate life in the
last months out of fear of insecurity?
If you answered “yes”, you are probably suffering from urinary incontinence.
BTL EMSELLA is the first device of its kind and is FDA-cleared for treating urinary incontinence in men & women.
What to expect during treatment:
- You will be fully clothed throughout the whole treatment.
- Mild contractions to the pelvic floor
- It is a hard feeling to describe but you will feel like you are doing a very strong Kegel.
Is it painful:
- The treatment is not painful.
How long is the treatment:
- The treatment last for 28 minutes
How many treatments needed:
- There are 6 treatments needed.
- 2 treatments per week for 3 weeks.
- 2-3 days apart.
How Much Does BTL Emsella® Cost?
- The cost of BTL Emsella® for urinary incontinence can vary depending on the extent of treatment necessary to deliver optimal results.
- During your consultation, Dr. Joyce will be able to provide you with a treatment plan that matches your specific needs. At this point, we will be able to provide you with the exact cost of your treatment. TMMC will do everything we can to help you get the treatment you want, to achieve the best results.
What to expect post treatment:
- Might feel mild tingling, fatigued muscle and possible tenderness in the area.
- After the treatment you might feel sore or tender 24-48 hours post treatment in that area.
- Some mild bleeding for some women post treatment.
When will I see results?
- Some people start to feel some relief during the first 6 of treatments.
- Will see optimal results 2-4 weeks after your 6th treatments.